For the 8th Annual SANRC FYE Conference, 17-19 May 2023
We invite you to submit abstracts for consideration in line with the following sub-themes:
- The transitions involved in each phase of the complex and multi-faceted journey through the higher education system
- The factors that influence the student journey throughout the higher education system, and some of the difficulties faced by South Africa’s students
- Some interventions and/or approaches which could be made to support a more coherent and ultimately, a ‘smoother’ higher education journey.
ACCEPTED FORMATS FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS
- Full Critical Academic Papers
- Reflective Practitioner Papers
- Student Papers: Research Done by Students
- Work-in-Progress Reports or Proposals for Future Research
CRITERIA FOR SUBMISSIONS
All submissions should speak to the overall conference theme, as well as sub-themes. Abstracts will be subject to a blind peer review process. Abstracts should be double-spaced and written in Arial Font, size 11. Abstracts should also be limited to 250-300 words.